The spring season is back. This is the time when male fashionistas love to make exotic style statement on almost day to day basis. Thankfully, some of the leading fashion brands have come out with latest trendy outfits and collection for men that make them feel more charming and royal. And what better occasion to do the same than the colorful Holi festival just a few days away. The most popular brands specialized in men’s outfit in India are Siyaram, Raymonds, Allen Solly, Park Avenue and others.
Once February sets in, the lagaan (wedding) season starts. As we are well aware that every bride wishes to look beautiful during her wedding day or at any such events, similarly men also wish to exhibit their handsomeness by putting on traditional and fusion outfits on wedding day or at any other traditional get-together during this season.
Trendy Holi Outfits for Men during Spring Season
- Stylish Pjama: This traditional outfit is probably the only piece of cloth that is of such a high relevance to both men and women. White and golden yellow pjamas are trending these days. The outfit perfectly reflects your style statement as well as complementing the theme of the season.
- Sparkling Sherwani: This classy wardrobe is fascinating and ideal for every occasion. Sherwani is particularly popular in the Indian sub-continent. Anyone can look really splendid and cool in stylish Sherwani on festivals and traditional events. Sherwani is often called a complete garment for Indian men and is suitable for every event, be it a birthday party, Valentine’s Day or even a marriage ceremony.
- Ever-Enchanting Nehru Jackets: This is the most royal outfit that any man could think of. You can wear a piece of stylish and sleeveless Nehru Jacket during spring season and complete your style statement with a stylish full pant as well. Draping yourself in this traditional costume can make you feel like a leader.
- Oversized Coat: Many people say that coats are outdated but considering the pleasant cool climate of Northern India in the late January and February this wardrobe is apt and in high demand. Interestingly, over the last few years, oversized coat is constantly winning lots of fans in both India and abroad.
- White-White: It doesn’t matter what people say about this unusual combination but as a matter of fact all-white style is trending these days. Reputed fashion brands such as Dolce & Gabaana, Gucci and others do offer an all-white suiting for men. It basically means putting on a white shirt and white pant along with a contrast color shoe.
- Shirt-Pant: Finally, if you are not too sure about your style statement, then this evergreen wardrobe is always there to assist you. Be it summer or winter, a light colored shirt with quirky prints along with a dark color pant is always a winsome combination. You can enhance your styling with a piece of tie, sunglass, watch and belt.
The Indian outfit is bliss. There can be nothing more beautiful than wearing an outstanding ethnic garment along with a pair of attractive shoes and goggles.
(Note: This picture is for representation purpose only! Pic Courtesy: www.Whoa.in )